Central Baptist College announces a new online Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Program to begin in the spring of 2014. The BBA degree is accredited through The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Though the institution has offered classes in the distance delivery method for quite some time, CBC now offers students the ability to earn their entire degree online.
The new Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Online Degree Program is designed to prepare graduates for challenging careers in business, industry, government and non-profit organizations.
“We decided to develop the online BBA degree in response to employer and student demand, and we are thrilled to meet the need for a business administration program while allowing students to take classes at the time and location of their convenience,” said Michael Blanchett, PACE Department Chair and Director of Online Studies at Central Baptist College.
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is the third online bachelor’s degree program joining the Associate of Arts in General Education and Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Ministry degrees offered by Central Baptist College. It not only places a strong emphasis on business concepts, but students will also benefit from a solid business foundation through complementary courses in management, finance, technology, marketing and business law, as well as gain critical business thinking skills through operations management and strategic planning courses.
The program is designed to train students to become contributors in the workplace. Some of the many functions graduates will be able to perform include:
· Read and interpret financial reports, assist in the planning of business growth and profitability.
· Solve business challenges, maintain systems, analyze data and communicate results using business related computer applications.
· Judge appropriate ethical behaviors that follow the laws and regulations applicable to business practices.
· Integrate theory, knowledge and technology to interpret and analyze matters that involve business strategy and policy decisions within an organization.
· Aid decisions managers and perform multi-tasking requirements in the allocating of work schedules/requirements and organizational structural management within the work environment.
Central Baptist College is a four-year, private, liberal arts college owned and operated by the Baptist Missionary Association of Arkansas.
Active recruitment and enrollment are now underway in preparation for classes to begin in January. Prospective students may visit www.cbc.edu/online for more information or call 501-329-6873.